Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
2000 lb. Capacity Electric Chain Hoist H4 Classification, 15 ft. Lift, 230/460 Voltage
- Item # 3YE17
- Mfr. Model # 3YE17
- UNSPSC # 24101602
- Catalog Page # 1443
- Shipping Weight 235.0 lbs.
- ItemElectric Chain Hoist
- Capacity2000 lb.
- Lift15 ft.
- Lift Speed16 fpm
- Motor HP1
- Amps @ Low Volts3.6
- BrakeMultiple Disc Motor, Stops and Holds the Load even with Loss of Power
- ClutchOverload Limiting, Prevents Hoist Overloads
- ControlErgonomic 24-volt Pushbutton with Strain Relief, Meets NEMA 3R Requirements with Low Voltage for Safer Operation
- Control Cord11 ft.
- LubricationPositive, Oil Bath Gear Case, Provides Cooler Operation and Longer Gear Life
- Beam Height6 to 18"
- Flange Width3-5/16 to 6"
- Minimum Radius Curve48"
- StandardsMetric Rated, Meets or Exceeds ASME/ANSI B30.16 Requirements
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.