Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemElectric Chain Hoist
- Capacity1000 lb.
- Lift20 ft.
- Number of Speeds1
- Lift Speed16 fpm
- Motor HP0.5
- Min. Between Hooks18"
- Amps @ Low Volts8.4
- Housing Depth8-11/16
- Housing Length24-3/8"
- Housing Width8-11/16"
- BrakeMultiple Disc Motor
- ClutchOverload Limiting
- ControlErgonomic Nema 3R 24V Push Button Pendant w/Strain Relief
- Control Cord16 ft.
- LubricationPositive, Oil Bath Gear Case, Provides Cooler Operation and Longer Gear Life
- Thermal ProtectionNo
- StandardsMetric Rated, Meets or Exceeds ASME/ANSI B30.16 Requirements, comply to the ASME HST-1-2012 Standard, hooks comply to the ASME B30.10 Standard, CSA certified.
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.