Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Electric Baseboard Htr, Convection, 120V,
- Item # 1VNX4
- Mfr. Model # 1VNX4
- UNSPSC # 40101819
- Catalog Page # 4273
- Shipping Weight 11.42 lbs.
- ItemElectric Baseboard Heater
- Heater TypeConvection
- Amps AC12.5
- BtuH Output5118
- Cord Length72"
- NEMA Plug Configuration1-15P
- Air Temp. Rise150 Degrees F
- Number of Heat Settings1
- FeaturesAuto-Overheat Shut Off Protection, Power Indicator Light, Thermostat, Low Profile Feature
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- Includes2-Prong Polarized Plug
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.