Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/2 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, Operation Type: Manual, Switch Type: None
- Item # 4HU75
- Mfr. Model # 4HU75
- UNSPSC # 40151512
- Catalog Page # 3267
- Shipping Weight 77.95 lbs.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- Operation Type Manual
- HP 1/2
- Switch Type None
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Cast Iron
- Top Material Cast Iron
- Mechanical Seal SiC/Buna
- Impeller Material Polypropylene
- Voltage 115V
- Amps 11.9
- Height 16-3/4"
- Diameter 12-3/16"
- Cord Length 20"
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Shaft Seal Silicon Carbide/Buna N
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 79
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 76
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 66
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 47
- Max. Head 79 ft.
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 61
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 56
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 36
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 25
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 12
- Max. Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Phase 1
- RPM 3450
- Duty Intermittent
- Motor Type Oil Filled PSC
- Bearing Type BALL
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.