Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/3 HP Submersible Effluent Pump, Automatic Operation Type, Tether Switch Type
- Item # 4HDZ8
- Mfr. Model # 4HDZ8
- UNSPSC # 40151513
- Catalog Page # 3677
- Shipping Weight 24.25 lbs.
- Item Submersible Effluent Pump
- Operation Type Automatic
- HP 1/3
- Switch Type Tether
- Base Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Stainless Steel
- Top Material Stainless Steel
- Mechanical Seal CBR, CMC, SS, Buna N, EPDM
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Voltage 115V
- Amps 9.16
- Height 16-3/4"
- Diameter 6-1/2"
- Cord Length 20"
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Shaft Seal CRB/CMC/Buna N/SS
- Max. Dia. Solids 1-1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 68
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 43
- Max. Head 28 ft.
- Off Point 13"
- On Point 21"
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 59.5
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 31.7
- Max. Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Phase 1
- RPM 3450
- Thermal Protection Thermal Protection
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Type Oil Filled
- Bearing Type Ball Bearing
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Standards CSA, CUL
- Includes 2" 90 Degree Elbow
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 2JGA3DAYTON
Price $686.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.