Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Effluent Pump, Submersible, 1/3HP, 2 In NPT
- Item # 4HDZ8
- Mfr. Model # 4HDZ8
- UNSPSC # 40151513
- Catalog Page # 3677
- Shipping Weight 24.25 lbs.
- ItemSubmersible Effluent Pump
- Operation TypeAutomatic
- Switch TypeTether
- Base MaterialStainless Steel
- HousingStainless Steel
- Top MaterialStainless Steel
- Mechanical SealCBR, CMC, SS, Buna N, EPDM
- Impeller MaterialStainless Steel
- Cord Length20"
- Discharge NPT2"
- Shaft SealCRB/CMC/Buna N/SS
- Max. Dia. Solids1-1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head85
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head68
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head43
- Max. Head28 ft.
- Off Point13"
- On Point21"
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head59.5
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head31.7
- Max. Temp.130 Degrees F
- Thermal ProtectionThermal Protection
- Motor TypeOil Filled
- Bearing TypeBall Bearing
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- StandardsCSA, CUL
- Includes2" 90 Degree Elbow
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.