Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemSubmersible Effluent Pump
- Operation TypeAutomatic
- Switch TypeTether
- Base MaterialCast Iron
- HousingCast Iron
- Top MaterialCast Iron
- Mechanical SealSiC/Buna
- Impeller MaterialPolypropylene
- Cord Length20 ft.
- Discharge NPT2"
- Shaft SealSilicon Carbide/Buna N
- Max. Dia. Solids3/4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head87
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head85
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head80
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head68
- Max. Head109 ft.
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head83
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head78
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head74
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head61
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head52
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head44
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head34
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head22
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head12
- Max. Temp.104 Degrees F
- Shaft MaterialSilicon Carbide/Buna N
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Yes you can call Grainger at 800-356-0783 and order a pn #6273018 this is an internal part, you cannot see this on line. The 20' Cord & Plug are in stock in the Parts D/C in Chicago.
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.