Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Fan Shutter, 18 In, Mill Finish Aluminum
- Item # 2C521
- Mfr. Model # 2C521
- UNSPSC # 40101504
- Catalog Page # 4105
- Shipping Weight 5.8 lbs.
- ItemBackdraft Damper / Wall Shutter
- Fits Fan Dia.18"
- Overall Square21"
- Opening Required18-1/2" x 18-1/2"
- Frame Depth2-1/4"
- Open Depth6-1/4"
- Flange Width1-1/2"
- Mounting Hole SizePrepunched
- Free Area2.051 sq.ft.
- Max. Velocity2000 FPM
- Mounting PositionVertical
- Blade MaterialMill Finish Aluminum
- Construction MaterialG-90 Galvanized Steel Frame and Tie Rods
- For Use WithVertical Mounted Exhaust Fans
- Number of Panels1
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This louver is made to work with most 18" diameter fan blade exhaust ventilators. I recommend calling our HVAC tech team to discuss your application and find the correct ventilator to meet your needs. 800-472-4643
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.