Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemBench Drill Press
- Drive TypeBelt
- Motor HP1/3
- Chuck Size1/2"
- Number of Speeds5
- Capacity Steel3/8"
- Capacity Cast Iron1/2"
- Spindle Taper33JT
- Spindle Travel2-1/2"
- Spindle to Table10-3/4"
- Base Size8-1/4" x 13-1/2"
- Overall Width11-1/4"
- Overall Depth19-1/4"
- Overall Height27-1/2"
- Table Work Surface7-13/16" x 7-13/16"
- Max. Spindle To Base15-13/16"
- Column Dia.2-9/32"
- Quill Dia.1-1/2"
- Amps AC4.1
- IncludesCast Iron Head, Table and Base, Rack and Pinion Table Raiser, Spindle Depth Stop, Front Mounted Paddle On-Off Switch, Tilting Table, Heavy Duty Spindle Bearings, Drill Chuck and Arbor
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.