Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
30-1/2", Assembled Downblast Ventilator with Motor and Drive Package, Belt-Drive
- Item # 3GY69
- Mfr. Model # 3GY69
- UNSPSC # 40101502
- Catalog Page # 3704
- Shipping Weight 323.0 lbs.
- Item Downblast Ventilator with Motor and Drive Package
- Drive Type Belt-Drive
- Number of Speeds 1
- Wheel Dia. 30-1/2"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 12,311
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 12,007
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 11,704
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 11,357
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 10,997
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 10,629
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 10,242
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP 9836
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 9369
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP 8293
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP 6437
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 22
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 21
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 21
- Motor Voltage 208/230/460
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 8.4/4
- Motor HP 3
- Max. BHP 3.15
- RPM 760
- Base Width 42"
- Base Length 42"
- Base Height 1 3/4"
- Overall Dia. 50"
- Overall Height 36"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 1"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 180 Degrees
- Mounting Location Roof
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Wheel Type Backward Inclined Centrifugal
- Speed Controllable No
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV85
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 3C597
- Assembled/Unassembled Assembled
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 2RB81
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 4HX43
- Agency Compliance AMCA Sound & Air, UL/cUL 705, CSA Certified Motor
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.