Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Brake, Motor, 6 Ft Lb
- Item # 3M366
- Mfr. Model # 3M366
- UNSPSC # 26112105
- Catalog Page # 139
- Shipping Weight 12.2 lbs.
- TypeC- Face Magnetic Disc
- Static Torque (Ft.-Lb.)6
- Shaft Dia. (In.)5/8
- Voltage @ 60 Hz115/208-230
- Voltage @ 50 Hz110/208-220
- Coil Volts115/208-230VAC Or 110/208-220VAC
- Max. RPM3450
- Max. HP @ 1725 RPM2
- Max. HP @ 3450 RPM3
- Ambient (C)40
- NEMA/IEC Frame56C/140TC
- Lever TypeManual
- Mounts OnNEMA C Face Motor or Between Motor and Reducer
- FinishEpoxy Paint
- ApplicationFor Rapid Stopping and Holding Power Conveyors, Door Openers and General Machine Drives
- ConvertsNEMA C-Face Motor to a Brake Motor, NEMA C-Face Gear Reducer to a Brake Gearmotor
- For Use WithSingle Phase Motors or When Wired per Instructions
- Agency ComplianceBISSC Certified, Complies with NEMA Definition MG1-1.26.5, USDA Approved, Complies with 3A Dairy Standards
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.