Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemTubeaxial Fan
- Number of Speeds2
- Blade Dia.12"
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP1627/1079
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP1465
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP1182
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft.17.1/9.9
- Full Load Amps4/2
- Motor HP1/4
- Max. BHP0.14/0.04
- Motor RPM1750/1160
- Max. Inlet Temp.104 Degrees F
- Max. Ambient Temp.104 Degrees F
- Motor TypeCapacitor Start
- Motor EnclosureTotally Enclosed Air Over
- Fan RPM1750/1160
- Bearing TypeBall
- Drive TypeDirect
- Max. Depth14"
- Housing Dia. w/Mtg. Flange14-19/32"
- Housing Dia. w/o Mtg. Flange12-1/4"
- Inlet Dia.12-1/4"
- Outlet Dia.12-1/4"
- Mounting PositionVertical/Horizontal
- Housing MaterialSteel
- Housing FinishBaked Enamel
- Number of Blades4
- Blade MaterialAluminum
- Companion Flange Stock No.4C716
- Dimension A12-1/4"
- Dimension B13-7/16"
- Dimension C14-19/32"
- Dimension D14"
- StandardsUL Listed and AMCA Certified
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.