Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDirect Drive Blower Motor
- Motor ApplicationHVAC/R
- Motor Sub ApplicationDirect Dr Fan/Blower
- Motor TypePSC
- EnclosureOpen Air-Over
- Nameplate RPM1075
- Full Load Amps3.8-3.7
- Service Factor1.0
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Insulation ClassB
- Number of Speeds3
- Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Body Dia.5-5/8"
- Length Less Shaft6-3/16"
- Overall Length10-3/16"
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Shaft Length4"
- Capacitor IncludedNo
- Capacitor Required2MDV4
- Ring to Ring Center5-3/4"
- RPM Range1001-1100
- ApplicationDirect-drive Furnace Blowers, Unit Heaters, Air Conditioners and many other Shaft-mounted Fan and Blower Uses
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8344)
- Fan Motors (4528)
- Blower Motors (3253)
- HVAC Motors (1688)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1290)
- Direct-Drive Motors (873)
- Furnace Blower Motors (831)
- HVAC PSC Motors (711)
- PSC HVAC Motors (705)
- Heating/Cooling Motors (687)
- Air Conditioner Motors (589)
- A/C Motors (531)
- Open Air-Over (OPAO) PSC Motors (444)
- 1-Phase Direct-Drive Motors (428)
- PSC Direct-Drive Motors (375)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Every motor should include on or with it a wiring diargram. If it does not, I would request another that does. Often times our part numbers have several revisions ( which is the letter that follows our part number. i.e. 4M101 b or 4M101 c ), and the wiring could be different from one revision to another, In this case the motor should be hooked up accordingly....
purple.............is your common hot
blue............... ) medium
red.................) low speeds
and your brown and brown white should get hooked up to your capacitor.
The other black and white wires that you have, are your reversing wires, with a plug in the middle that can be taken apart and reversed for opposite rotational operation.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.