Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Motor, 1/2hp, D/D Blower
- Item # 4M101
- Mfr. Model # 4M101
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 71
- Shipping Weight 16.5 lbs.
- Item Direct Drive Blower Motor
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Direct Dr Fan/Blower
- Motor Design PSC
- Motor Enclosure Design Open Air-Over
- HP 1/2
- Nameplate RPM 1075
- Voltage 208-230
- Full Load Amps 3.9-4.3
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Frame 48YZ
- Service Factor 1.00
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Insulation Class B
- Number of Speeds 3
- Motor Mounting Type Stud
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Bearings Sleeve
- Motor Thermal Protection Auto
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Body Dia. 5-5/8"
- Length Less Shaft 6-3/16"
- Overall Length 10-3/16"
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 4"
- Motor Shaft Design Flat
- Capacitor Required Yes
- Ring to Ring Center 5-3/4"
- RPM Range 1001-1100
- Application Direct-drive Furnace Blowers, Unit Heaters, Air Conditioners and many other Shaft-mounted Fan and Blower Uses
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8127)
- Fan Motors (4123)
- Blower Motors (3230)
- HVAC Motors (1695)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1296)
- Direct-Drive Motors (830)
- Furnace Blower Motors (806)
- PSC HVAC Motors (708)
- HVAC PSC Motors (707)
- Heating/Cooling Motors (685)
- A/C Motors (595)
- Air Conditioner Motors (593)
- OPAO (Open Air-Over) PSC Motors (474)
- 1-Phase Direct-Drive Motors (420)
- PSC Direct-Drive Motors (378)
- Direct-Drive PSC Motors (301)
- PSC Furnace Blower Motors (255)
- Unit Heater Blower Motors (233)
- Furnace Blower PSC Motors (221)
- PSC Unit Heater Motors (192)
- Unit Heater PSC Motors (192)
- 3-Speed PSC Motors (32)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Every motor should include on or with it a wiring diargram. If it does not, I would request another that does. Often times our part numbers have several revisions ( which is the letter that follows our part number. i.e. 4M101 b or 4M101 c ), and the wiring could be different from one revision to another, In this case the motor should be hooked up accordingly....
purple.............is your common hot
blue............... ) medium
red.................) low speeds
and your brown and brown white should get hooked up to your capacitor.
The other black and white wires that you have, are your reversing wires, with a plug in the middle that can be taken apart and reversed for opposite rotational operation.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well