Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Motor, 1hp, D/D Blower
- Item # 3LU89
- Mfr. Model # 3LU89
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 71
- Shipping Weight 23.06 lbs.
- ItemDirect Drive Blower Motor
- Motor ApplicationHVAC/R
- Motor Sub ApplicationDirect Dr Fan/Blower
- Motor DesignPSC
- Motor Enclosure DesignOpen Air-Over
- Nameplate RPM1625
- Full Load Amps14.0
- Service Factor1.00
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Insulation ClassB
- Number of Speeds3
- Motor Mounting TypeStud
- Motor Mounting PositionAll Angle
- Motor Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Body Dia.5-5/8"
- Length Less Shaft7-7/16"
- Overall Length13-7/16"
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Shaft Length6"
- Motor Shaft DesignFlat
- Capacitor IncludedNo
- Capacitor RequiredYes
- Ring to Ring Center7"
- RPM Range1601-1700
- ApplicationHigh Efficiency Performance on Furnace Blowers and Other Air-over Shaft-mounted Fan and Blower Equipment
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8326)
- Fan Motors (4231)
- Blower Motors (3255)
- HVAC Motors (1688)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1299)
- Direct-Drive Motors (854)
- Furnace Blower Motors (822)
- HVAC PSC Motors (709)
- PSC HVAC Motors (704)
- Heating/Cooling Motors (680)
- Open Air-Over (OPAO) PSC Motors (442)
- 1-Phase Direct-Drive Motors (421)
- PSC Direct-Drive Motors (375)
- Direct-Drive PSC Motors (291)
- PSC Furnace Blower Motors (255)
- Furnace Blower PSC Motors (221)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
New part # is 3LU89J
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.