Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Variable Frequency Drive, 1 HP, 460VAC
- Item # 13E654
- Mfr. Model # 13E654
- UNSPSC # 26111503
- Catalog Page # 338
- Shipping Weight 6.8 lbs.
- ItemVariable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP1
- EnclosureNEMA 4X
- Input Voltage460VAC
- Max. Output Amps2
- Output Voltage460VAC
- Input Phase AC3
- Output Phase AC3
- Starting Torque200%
- Torque @ 1 Hz100%
- Input Frequency50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range0 to 240 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time0.1 to 180 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time0.3 to 180 sec.
- Dynamic BrakingInjection Braking
- Control TypeKeypad and Digital Display
- Key Pad LockoutNo
- Start/Stop ControlRun/Stop Pushbutton Std
- ProtectionElectronic Inrush Current Limit (EICL), Ride Through, Regeneration Protection, Overload, Current Limit, Short Circuit, Overvoltage, Under voltage, Nuisance Tripping, Phase loss, MOV Input Transient Suppression
- Control MethodSensor less Flux Vector with Static Auto Tune with Boost, Volts per Hertz
- Accepts Input Control SignalWith IODA Option
- Display TypeDigital
- DisplaysSet Frequency, Motor Frequency, Hertz, RPM, Custom Units, Motor Current, Motor Voltage, Bus Voltage
- Digital ReadoutYes
- For Use With3-Phase Inverter Duty or TENV Motor
- StandardsUL, CSA, CE
- Green Environmental AttributeProduct Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other RecognitionRoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5867)
- AC Motor Controls (3950)
- Fan Controls (1186)
- Pump Controls (1136)
- Speed Controls (917)
- Motor Drives (843)
- Motor Speed Controls (837)
- Electronic Speed Controls (820)
- Power Drives (793)
- AC Drives (790)
- AC Speed Controls (790)
- Adjustable-Frequency Drives (782)
- Adjustable-Speed Drives (782)
- AFD (782)
- Compact Drives (782)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.