Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Variable Frequency Drive, 3 Max. HP, 3 Input Phase AC, 240VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 13E652
- Mfr. Model # 13E652
- UNSPSC # 26111503
- Catalog Page # 338
- Shipping Weight 11.95 lbs.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 3
- Enclosure NEMA 4X
- Input Voltage 240VAC
- Max. Output Amps 9
- Output Voltage 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 200%
- Torque @ 1 Hz 100%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0 to 240 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0.1 to 180 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0.3 to 180 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Injection Braking
- Height 9.8"
- Width 7.55"
- Depth 7.25"
- Control Type Keypad and Digital Display
- Key Pad Lockout No
- Start/Stop Control Run/Stop Pushbutton Std
- Protection Electronic Inrush Current Limit (EICL), Ride Through, Regeneration Protection, Overload, Current Limit, Short Circuit, Overvoltage, Under voltage, Nuisance Tripping, Phase loss, MOV Input Transient Suppression
- Control Method Sensor less Flux Vector with Static Auto Tune with Boost, Volts per Hertz
- Accepts Input Control Signal With IODA Option
- Display Type Digital
- Displays Set Frequency, Motor Frequency, Hertz, RPM, Custom Units, Motor Current, Motor Voltage, Bus Voltage
- Digital Readout Yes
- For Use With 3-Phase Inverter Duty or TENV Motor
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes to Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition RoHS Compliant
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is RoHS Compliant.
Item # 13E653DAYTON
Price $858.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Motor Controls (5638)
- AC Motor Controls (3805)
- Fan Controls (1328)
- Pump Controls (1237)
- Speed Controls (1024)
- Motor Drives (948)
- Motor Speed Controls (944)
- Electronic Speed Controls (927)
- Power Drives (902)
- AC Drives (899)
- AC Speed Controls (899)
- Adjustable-Frequency Drives (891)
- Adjustable-Speed Drives (891)
- AFD (891)
- Compact Drives (891)
- Frequency Drives (891)
- Micro Drives (891)
- Motor Speed Inverters (891)
- Torque Control Drives (891)
- Variable Torque Drives (891)
- Variable-Frequency Drives (891)
- Vector Drives (891)
- VFD (891)
- VSD (891)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well