Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
7.6 HP Aluminum 347cc Diesel Engine Driven Trash Pump, 5.3 qt. Tank Capacity
- Item # 1ZTB4
- Mfr. Model # 1ZTB4
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3282
- Shipping Weight 152.0 lbs.
- Item Diesel Engine Driven Trash Pump
- Engine/Motor Type Diesel
- Inlet 3" NPT
- Outlet 3" NPT
- HP 7.6
- Engine Size 347cc
- Engine Brand Hatz
- Tank Capacity 5.3 qt.
- Length 26-3/4"
- Width 19"
- Height 23-3/4"
- Material of Construction Aluminum
- Impeller Material High Chrome
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Seal Material Buna N, Carbon Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Solids Handling Capacity 1-1/4"
- Max. Pressure 33 psi
- Engine RPM 3600
- Max. Head 75 ft.
- Max. Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Casing Adapter Aluminum
- Volute/Wear Plate Cast-Iron/Stainless Steel
- Mechanical Seal Silicon Carbide
- Check Valve Buna N/Steel
- Roll Bar Frame Steel
- Number of Impellers 1
- Temp. Range 41 Degrees to 105 Degrees F
- Ignition Type Single and Four Stroke
- Sensor Type None
- Self-Priming Yes
- Application Trash
- Agency Compliance EPA and CARB Certified Engine
- Includes 2 Steel Pipe Nipples For Suction And Discharge, Suction Strainer
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 286
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 269
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 241
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 205
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 168
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 121
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 66
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Engines
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.