Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Dehumidifier, 50 Pts, 115V, 60 Hz
- Item # 5EAJ8
- Mfr. Model # 5EAJ8
- UNSPSC # 40101902
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 45.0 lbs.
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH50 pt.
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 90% RH50 pt.
- Fan CFM320/260
- Humidity Range35 to 80 RH
- Ambient Temp. Range41 to 95 Degrees F
- Fan Speed2
- Bucket Capacity21 pt.
- Cabinet MaterialThermoplastic
- Defrost TypeAUTO
- Refrigerant TypeR410A
- Refrigerant Charge6.3 oz.
- FilterHigh Impact Polystyrene
- Power Cord Length6 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- ApplicationFor Use In Residential Areas To Remove Excess Moisture In The Air.
- Agency ComplianceUL
- IncludesDrain Adapter
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Dehumidifiers (29)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.