Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dehumidifier, Comm/Ind, 126 Pints, 115V
- Item # 5EAJ4
- Mfr. Model # 5EAJ4
- UNSPSC # 40101902
- Catalog Page # 4271
- Shipping Weight 120.0 lbs.
- ItemIndustrial Portable Dehumidifier
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH60 pt.
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 90% RH125 pt.
- Bucket Capacity9 pt.
- Fan CFM382
- Humidity Range30 to 90 RH
- Ambient Temp. Range41 to 90 Degrees F
- Fan Speed1
- Cabinet MaterialSteel
- Defrost TypeHot Gas
- Refrigerant TypeR-410 A
- Refrigerant Charge18.73 oz.
- Power Cord Length10 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- ApplicationRemoves Excess Moisture From The Air To Prevent Mildewing, Musty Odors, Sweating On Walls And Windows, And Damage To Exposed Surfaces
- Agency CompliancecETL
- Includes2 Casters, 20 Ft Drain Hose, Collapsible Handle
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This unit can be converted by replacing the overfill tank with a condensate pump.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.