Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Dehumidifier, 50 Pts, 115V, 60 Hz
- Item # 39K870
- Mfr. Model # 39K870
- UNSPSC # 40101902
- Catalog Page # 4271
- Shipping Weight 39.86 lbs.
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 60% RH50 pt.
- Capacity/24 Hrs. @ 90% RH50 pt.
- Fan CFM320/280
- Humidity Range35 to 80 RH
- Ambient Temp. Range41 to 95 Degrees F
- Fan Speed2
- Bucket Capacity12.7 pt.
- Cabinet MaterialThermoplastic
- Defrost TypeAUTO
- Refrigerant TypeR410A
- Refrigerant Charge7.76 oz
- FilterHigh Impact Polystyrene
- Power Cord Length7.2 ft.
- NEMA Plug Configuration5-15P
- ApplicationFor Use In Residential Areas To Remove Excess Moisture In The Air
- Agency ComplianceUL
- IncludesDrain Adapter, Drain Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
I will email you a copy of that document. If you need additional documents please contact us at 1-800-Grainger. Thank you for using Grainger.com Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.