Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/8 HP DC Permanent Magnet Motor Permanent Magnet DC
- Item # 4Z140
- Mfr. Model # 4Z140
- UNSPSC # 26101603
- Catalog Page # 39
- Shipping Weight 8.5 lbs.
- Item DC Permanent Magnet Motor
- Motor Application Variable Speed
- Motor Design Permanent Magnet DC
- HP 1/8
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Nameplate RPM 1800
- Voltage 90VDC
- Full Load Amps 1.5
- Full Load Torque 4.38 in.-lb.
- Frame Non-Standard
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Insulation Class B
- Bearings Ball
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Overall Length 8-3/8"
- Length Less Shaft 6-7/8"
- Shaft Dia. 1/2"
- Shaft Length 1-1/2"
- Base Mounting O.C. 6-7/16 x 2"
- Face Mounting O.C. 2-5/8 x 2-5/8
- Brush Type External
- RPM Range 1701-1800
- Standards UL Recognized (E61772)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Item # 4Z528DAYTON
Price $294.25 / each
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8101)
- Industrial Motors (4944)
- Pump Motors (4567)
- Fan Motors (4109)
- Conveyor Motors (2000)
- TENV Motors (397)
- Totally Enclosed Nonventilated Motors (375)
- Direct Current (DC) Motors (138)
- Permanent Magnet DC (PMDC) Motors (79)
- Conveyor DC Motors (63)
- DC Pump Motors (20)
- Fan DC Motors (15)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
The bolt hole spacing is 2.625” X 2.625” square on center.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.