Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
DC Motor, PM, TEFC, 2 HP, 1750 RPM, 180VDC
- Item # 45H828
- Mfr. Model # 45H828
- UNSPSC # 26101603
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 86.0 lbs.
- ItemDC Motor
- Motor ApplicationVariable Speed
- Motor DesignPermanent Magnet DC
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1750
- Full Load Amps9.5
- Full Load Torque86 in.-lb.
- Motor Mounting TypeFace/Base
- Motor Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassH
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Overall Length19-5/16"
- Length Less Shaft17-1/4"
- Body Dia.6-1/2"
- Shaft Dia.7/8"
- Shaft Length2"
- Base Mounting O.C.2-3/4 x 4 and 2-3/4 x 5"
- Face Mounting O.C.3-1/2"
- Stud Quantity(4) 3/8-16
- Stud LocationShaft End, 5-7/8" Bolt Circle
- RPM Range1701-1800
- StandardsUL Recognized (E47479), CSA Certified (LR2025)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.