Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/35 HP DC Permanent Magnet Motor Permanent Magnet DC
- Item # 3LCH7
- Mfr. Model # 3LCH7
- UNSPSC # 26101603
- Catalog Page # 38
- Shipping Weight 2.69 lbs.
- Item DC Permanent Magnet Motor
- Motor Application HVAC/R
- Motor Sub Application Direct Dr Fan/Blower
- Motor Design Permanent Magnet DC
- HP 1/35
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Nameplate RPM 2350
- Voltage 12VDC
- Full Load Amps 3.8
- Frame Non-Standard
- Motor Mounting Type Stud
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Insulation Class A
- Bearings Sleeve
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Rotation CW/CCW
- Overall Length 4-7/8"
- Length Less Shaft 3-7/8"
- Body Dia. 3-7/32"
- Shaft Dia. 1/4"
- Shaft Length 1"
- Stud Quantity (2) #8-32
- Stud Location Shaft End, 2-5/16" OC
- Sheath Dia. 1/2"
- RPM Range 1801-3000
- Features 8" L Positive Lead and 37" L Negative Lead, Both with Ring Terminals
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8127)
- Industrial Motors (4960)
- Pump Motors (4581)
- Heating/Cooling Motors (685)
- Exhaust Fan Motors (454)
- TENV Motors (398)
- Totally Enclosed Nonventilated Motors (375)
- Direct Current (DC) Motors (136)
- Permanent Magnet DC (PMDC) Motors (78)
- DC Pump Motors (20)
- Fan DC Motors (15)
- TENV DC Motors (15)
- Mobile Home Motors (6)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.