Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDC Permanent Magnet Motor
- Motor ApplicationHVAC/R
- Motor Sub ApplicationDirect Dr Fan/Blower
- Motor DesignPermanent Magnet DC
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Nonventilated
- Nameplate RPM2350
- Full Load Amps3.8
- Motor Mounting TypeStud
- Motor Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassA
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Overall Length4-7/8"
- Length Less Shaft3-7/8"
- Body Dia.3-7/32"
- Shaft Dia.1/4"
- Shaft Length1"
- Stud Quantity(2) #8-32
- Stud LocationShaft End, 2-5/16" OC
- Sheath Dia.1/2"
- RPM Range1801-3000
- Features8" L Positive Lead and 37" L Negative Lead, Both with Ring Terminals
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8346)
- Industrial Motors (5604)
- Pump Motors (5084)
- Heating/Cooling Motors (687)
- TENV Motors (466)
- Totally Enclosed Nonventilated Motors (455)
- Exhaust Fan Motors (442)
- Direct Current (DC) Motors (142)
- Permanent Magnet DC (PMDC) Motors (80)
- DC Pump Motors (18)
- TENV DC Motors (16)
- Fan DC Motors (15)
- Mobile Home Motors (5)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.