Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
DC Permanent Magnet Motor, 1 HP, Permanent Magnet DC, 1750 Nameplate RPM, 90VDC Voltage, 56C Frame
- Item # 2M170
- Mfr. Model # 2M170
- NSN # 6105-02-000-5574
- UNSPSC # 26101603
- Catalog Page # 38
- Shipping Weight 35.95 lbs.
- ItemDC Permanent Magnet Motor
- Motor ApplicationVariable Speed
- Motor DesignPermanent Magnet DC
- Motor Enclosure DesignTotally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Nameplate RPM1750
- Full Load Amps10.0
- Motor Mounting TypeFace/Base
- Motor Thermal ProtectionNone
- Insulation ClassF
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- Overall Length14-13/16"
- Shaft Dia.5/8"
- Shaft Length1-7/8"
- RPM Range1701-1800
- FeaturesRemovable Base
- StandardsUL Recognized (E47479)
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
- Item # 1F642DAYTON
Price $1,099.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.