Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
DC Gearmotor, 139 rpm, 90V, TENV
- Item # 6Z916
- Mfr. Model # 6Z916
- UNSPSC # 26101603
- Catalog Page # 123
- Shipping Weight 6.0 lbs.
- ItemDC Gearmotor
- Shaft OrientationParallel
- Reversible Shaft OutputNo
- Nameplate RPM139
- Max. Torque20 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load90 lb.
- Input HP1/20
- Gear Ratio13:1
- Full Load Amps0.62
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- MountingAll Position
- Motor TypeDC
- Length Less Shaft7-1/2"
- Overall Length8-1/2"
- BearingsNeedle on Case Output Shaft, Ball on Motor
- LubricationPermanent Heavy Fluid Gear Oil
- BrushesExternally Replaceable
- Gear Material1st Stage Steel Helical, Subsequent Stages Steel or Heat Treated Powdered Metal Spur
- Gear TypeHelical and Spur
- Gear CaseDie Cast Aluminum
- SealsSpring Loaded Lip Type on Input and Output Shaft
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Replacement Brushes6YHY3
- RPM Range100 to 150
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.