Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
DC Gearmotor, 62 rpm, 90V, TENV
- Item # 5CJC9
- Mfr. Model # 5CJC9
- UNSPSC # 20101617
- Catalog Page # 126
- Shipping Weight 16.81 lbs.
- ItemDC Gearmotor
- Shaft OrientationRight Angle
- Reversible Shaft OutputNo
- ShaftSingle Output
- Nameplate RPM62
- No Load RPM67
- Max. Torque135 in.-lb.
- Starting Torque1517 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load235 lb.
- Input HP1/4
- Gear Ratio40:1
- Full Load Amps3.70
- Insulation ClassF
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- MountingAll Position Except Shaft Up
- Motor TypePermanent Magnet DC
- Motor Frame32
- Length Less Shaft13"
- Overall Length14-1/2"
- Keyway Size3/16" Square x 1-1/8"
- BearingsRoller on Case, Ball on Motor
- LubricationPermanent Heavy Duty Gear Oil
- BrushesExternally Replaceable
- FinishWhite Epoxy
- Gear MaterialHardened Steel Worm, Forged Bronze Output Gear
- Gear TypeWorm
- Gear CaseDie Cast Aluminum
- SealsLip Type, Stainless Steel with Spring
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- ApplicationFor Washdown
- StandardsUL Recognized, CSA, CE
- Replacement BrushesMfr. No. M1900010.47 Brush Assembly (2 Required Per Gearmotor)
- RPM Range51 to 75
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.