Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemDC Gearmotor
- Shaft OrientationParallel
- Reversible Shaft OutputNo
- Nameplate RPM22
- Max. Torque280 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load150 lb.
- Input HP1/8
- Gear Ratio82:1
- Full Load Amps1.41
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- MountingAll Position
- Motor TypeDC
- Length Less Shaft10-1/8"
- Overall Length11-5/8"
- BearingsNeedle Roller and Thrust Balls on Case, Ball on Motor
- LubricationPermanent Heavy Fluid Gear Oil
- BrushesExternally Replaceable
- Gear MaterialHardened Steel
- Gear CaseDie Cast Aluminum
- SealsOn Input and Output Shaft
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Replacement Brushes6YHY6
- RPM Range16 to 30
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Thanks and best regards.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.