Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
DC Gearmotor, 90 rpm, 90V, TENV
- Item # 3XA79
- Mfr. Model # 3XA79
- UNSPSC # 26101603
- Catalog Page # 125
- Shipping Weight 13.0 lbs.
- ItemDC Gearmotor
- Shaft OrientationRight Angle
- Reversible Shaft OutputYes
- Nameplate RPM90
- Max. Torque49 in.-lb.
- Overhung Load175 lb.
- Input HP1/8
- Gear Ratio20:1
- Full Load Amps1.28
- Insulation ClassF
- Thermal ProtectionNone
- Max. Ambient Temp.40 Degrees C
- MountingAll Position
- Motor TypePermanent Magnet DC
- Keyway Size3/16" Square x 1"
- BearingsOversized Ball
- LubricationPermanent Heavy Fluid Gear Oil
- BrushesExternally Replaceable
- FinishPowder Coated Gloss Black
- Gear MaterialHardened Steel Worm, Bronze Alloy Output Gear
- Gear TypeWorm
- Gear CaseDie Cast Aluminum
- SealsLip Type on Input and Output Shaft
- Housing MaterialDie Cast Aluminum
- Replacement Brushes6YHY6
- RPM Range76 to 100
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask & Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.