Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Heat Pump Condensing Unit, 34 In. D
- Item # 6ELC3
- Mfr. Model # 6ELC3
- UNSPSC # 40101704
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 230.0 lbs.
- ItemHeat Pump Condensing Unit
- Nominal Capacity3 t
- Cooling SEER13
- BtuH Cooling36,000
- BtuH HeatingBased On Outdoor Ambient and Matched Componets
- Nominal Heating HSPF7.70 to 8.20
- Liquid Line Size3/8"
- Suction Line Size3/4"
- Min. Circuit Amps19.7
- Max. Fuse Size30
- Precharged WithR-410A
- FeaturesHigh Low Pressure Switches, Heavy Duty Wire Coil Guard
- Manufacturers Warranty Length10 yr. Compressor, 5 yr. All Other Parts
- IncludesFilter Drier, Refrigerant Charge Includes Enough for Unit Plus 15 ft. of Lineset
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.