Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Heat Pump Condensing Unit, 34 In. H
- Item # 2RYU3
- Mfr. Model # 2RYU3
- UNSPSC # 40101806
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 161.0 lbs.
- ItemHeat Pump Condensing Unit
- Nominal Capacity4 t
- Cooling SEER13
- BtuH Cooling48,000
- BtuH Heating48,000
- Nominal Heating HSPF8
- Liquid Line Size3/8"
- Suction Line Size7/8"
- Min. Circuit Amps32.7
- Max. Fuse Size50
- Precharged WithR-22 for 15 ft. Line Set and Evaporator Coil
- Manufacturers Warranty Length5 yr. Compressor, 1 yr. All Other Parts
- IncludesAluminum Micro Channel Tubing, Re Usable Service Valves On The Liquid and Vapor Lines, Sweat Connections
Compliance and Restrictions
Only Sold to Licensed Company/Individual
This item is restricted for international sale.
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.