Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
1/4 HPCondenser Fan Motor PSC, 1075 Nameplate RPM, 208-230 Voltage, Frame 48YZ
- Item # 3M226
- Mfr. Model # 3M226
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 72
- Shipping Weight 12.8 lbs.
- ItemCondenser Fan Motor
- Motor ApplicationHVAC/R
- Motor Sub ApplicationCondenser Fan
- Motor DesignPSC
- Motor Enclosure DesignOpen Air-Over
- Number of Speeds1
- Nameplate RPM1075
- Full Load Amps2.2-2.4
- Motor Mounting TypeCradle Base
- Motor Thermal ProtectionAuto
- Insulation ClassB
- Service Factor1.00
- Max. Ambient Temp.60 Degrees C
- Motor Shaft RotationCW/CCW
- Overall Length12-15/16"
- Length Less Shaft6-15/16"
- Shaft Dia.1/2"
- Shaft Length6"
- Body Dia.5-5/8"
- Stud Quantity4
- Stud Pattern3-5/8" x 3-5/8"
- Stud Size3/4"
- Lead Length30"
- Motor Shaft DesignDouble-Flat
- Motor Mounting PositionHorizontal or Vertical Shaft Up
- FeaturesReversing Plug, Totally Enclosed Shaft Endshield and Shell
- Capacitor RequiredYes
- RPM Range1001-1100
- StandardsUL Recognized (E47479), CSA Certified (225293)
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Electric Motors (8315)
- Fan Motors (4230)
- Blower Motors (3254)
- Dripproof Motors (2504)
- HVAC Motors (1687)
- 1-Phase HVAC Motors (1298)
- HVAC PSC Motors (708)
- PSC HVAC Motors (703)
- Heating/Cooling Motors (679)
- Air Conditioner Motors (587)
- A/C Motors (529)
- Condenser Fan Motors (380)
- Condenser Fan PSC Motors (267)
- PSC Condenser Fan Motors (254)
- High-Temperature Motors (139)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.