Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Commercial Infrared Heater, LP, BtuH Input 60,000, 1/2" NPT, Voltage 24
- Item # 5VD64
- Mfr. Model # 5VD64
- UNSPSC # 40101827
- Catalog Page # 3849
- Shipping Weight 35.0 lbs.
- Item Commercial Infrared Heater
- Gas Type LP
- Voltage 24
- BtuH Input 60,000
- Height 22-1/2"
- Width 19-1/8"
- Depth 15-1/4"
- Hz 60
- Gas Inlet 1/2" NPT
- Radiant Surface 170 sq. in.
- Floor Dia. @ Mounting H 21-26 @ 14-17 ft.
- Typical Sq. Ft. Coverage @ Mtg. Ht. 325-400 @ 14-17 ft.
- Clearance to Combustibles Behind 18"
- Clearance to Combustibles Top 40"
- Clearance to Combustibles Below/Front 72"
- Clearance to Combustibles Side 32"
- Includes Chain Hanging Set
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: MA
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Item # 3E461DAYTON
Price $799.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.