Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Commercial Infrared Heater, NG, 30,000
- Item # 5VD61
- Mfr. Model # 5VD61
- UNSPSC # 40101827
- Catalog Page # 4296
- Shipping Weight 26.05 lbs.
- ItemCommercial Infrared Heater
- Gas TypeNG
- BtuH Input30,000
- Gas Inlet1/2" NPT
- Radiant Surface85 sq. in.
- Floor Dia. @ Mounting H10-14 @ 12-14 ft.
- Typical Sq. Ft. Coverage @ Mtg. Ht.145-200 @ 12-14 ft.
- Clearance to Combustibles Behind18"
- Clearance to Combustibles Top28"
- Clearance to Combustibles Below/Front72"
- Clearance to Combustibles Side30"
- IncludesChain Hanging Set
Compliance and Restrictions
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: MA.
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.