Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCommercial Electric Wall Heater
- Mounting TypeRecessed or Surface
- Watts1688/1266/844/422, 2250/1688/1125/563
- BtuH5760/4320/2880/1440, 7678/5760/3840/1921
- Wall Opening Height11-1/8"
- Wall Opening Width9-3/8"
- Wall Opening Depth3-3/4"
- Amps AC8.1/6.0/4.1/2.0, 9.4/7.0/4.7/2.3
- ColorNorthern White
- Grille MaterialSteel
- Grille Width10-1/2"
- Grille Depth3/4"
- Grille Height12-1/4"
- Housing Width9-3/8"
- Housing Depth3-3/4"
- Housing Height11-1/8"
- FeaturesThermostat 45 to 135 Range, Thermal Cut Out With Indicator Light, One Time Thermal Fuse
- FinishBaked Enamel
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- StandardsETL and cETL Listed
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.