Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bypass Combination Soft Start, 5/10 Max. HP, 16 Max. Output Amps, Hands/Off//Auto Start/Stop Control
- Item # 6FDU6
- Mfr. Model # 6FDU6
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # 336
- Shipping Weight 16.3 lbs.
- ItemCombination Soft Start
- Input Voltage240/480VAC at 50/60Hz
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460V10
- Output Current16A
- Short Circuit ProtectionSelf Protected 14 x FLA
- Output Voltage240/480VAC at 50/60Hz
- Starting TorqueMax 400% FLC Allowed
- Acceleration Adjustment0 to 30 sec.
- Deceleration Adjustment0 to 30 sec.
- Dynamic BrakingNo
- NEMA Rating1, 3R, 4, 4X, 12
- Control Type2 Phase
- Key Pad LockoutEnclosure Padlock
- Start/Stop ControlHands/Off//Auto
- Control MethodAdjustable Dial
- Accepts Input Control SignalRemote Contact
- IncludesIlluminated Hands/Off/Auto
- For Use With3 Phase Inverter Duty Motor
Compliance and Restrictions
- Item # 6FDU8Bypass Combination Soft Start, 7.5/15 Max. HP, 24 Max. Output Amps, Hands/Off//Auto Start/Stop ControlDAYTON
Price $2,701.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.