Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Bypass Combination Soft Start, 5/10 Max. HP, 16 Max. Output Amps, Hands/Off//Auto Start/Stop Control
- Item # 6FDU6
- Mfr. Model # 6FDU6
- UNSPSC # 26101602
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 16.3 lbs.
- Item Combination Soft Start
- Input Voltage 240/480VAC at 50/60Hz
- HP @ 3 Phase - 230V 5
- HP @ 3 Phase - 460V 10
- Output Current 16A
- Short Circuit Protection Self Protected 14 x FLA
- Output Voltage 240/480VAC at 50/60Hz
- Starting Torque Max 400% FLC Allowed
- Phase 3
- Acceleration Adjustment 0 to 30 sec.
- Deceleration Adjustment 0 to 30 sec.
- Dynamic Braking No
- NEMA Rating 1, 3R, 4, 4X, 12
- Height 13.3"
- Width 11.3"
- Depth 7.09"
- Control Type 2 Phase
- Key Pad Lockout Enclosure Padlock
- Start/Stop Control Hands/Off//Auto
- Control Method Adjustable Dial
- Accepts Input Control Signal Remote Contact
- Display No
- Includes Illuminated Hands/Off/Auto
- For Use With 3 Phase Inverter Duty Motor
- Standards UL/CSA/CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 6FDU8Bypass Combination Soft Start, 7.5/15 Max. HP, 24 Max. Output Amps, Hands/Off//Auto Start/Stop ControlDAYTON
Price $2,161.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.