Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCombination Shear
- Bending Length (In.)30-1/4
- Cutting Width (In.)30
- RollsMin 1-1/2"
- Capacity of Mild Steel (Gauge)20
- Finger Width (In.)1, 2, 3, 6, 8, 10
- BladeDual Edge Adjustable And Reversible
- ConstructionCast Iron
- DieCarbon Steel, Heat-treated Steel Male, Sizes 1, 2, 3, 6, 8 And 10", Continuous Female V Shaped Forming
- FeaturesHigh Carbon, Dual-edge Reversible Shear Blade Can Be Sharpened. Blade Is Adjustable After Wear Or Resharpening. Hold-down Is Positioned To Allow Visual Location Of The Shear Line. Bends 20 Ga. Mild Steel With High Carbon, Heat-treated Steel Male Dies, Sizes 1, 2, 3, 6, 8, And 10 In. Continuous Female "v"-shaped Forming Die. Three Rollers, Each 1-1/2 x 30 In, With Wire Forming Grooves. Rolls A Minimum 1-1/2 In Diar To An Unlimited Maximum. Height Stop-block. Two Extension Bars With 90 Degrees Angle. Iron Adjustable Length Stop
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.