Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Combo Belt & Bench Grinder, 8 In Dia, 2x48
- Item # 3NYA7
- Mfr. Model # 3NYA7
- UNSPSC # 40101805
- Catalog Page # 1029
- Shipping Weight 63.0 lbs.
- ItemCombination Belt and Bench Grinder
- Amps AC7.0/3.5
- Wheel Dia. (In.)8
- Max. RPM3450
- Arbor Hole (In.)5/8
- Disc Dia. (In.)8
- Disc Speed (RPM)3450
- Belt Size (In.)2 x 48
- Belt SFPM4500
- Idler Drum Size (In.)2x5
- Disc Table Size (In.)N/A
- Table Work Surface (In.)2-3/4 x 4-1/4
- Belt Table Tilt Angle (Deg.)0 to 60
- Platen Size (In.)2-1/2 x 12-1/4
- Dust Collection Port Size (In.)2
- Table MaterialCast Iron
- Overall Width (In.)20
- Overall Depth (In.)14
- Overall Height (In.)25-1/2
- FeaturesDust Collection Ports, Wheel and Belt Guards, Adjustable Tool Rests, Locking Paddle Safety Switch, Belt is Adjustable for Horizontal And Vertical Placement, Eye Shield
- Agency ComplianceCSA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.