Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemLine Volt Mechanical Tstat
- Switch Type2 SPDT
- Switch ActionOpen/Close on Rise
- Number of Switches2
- Control Range30 Degrees to 110 Degrees F
- Differential3 Degrees F
- Sensor TypeCoil Bulb Hydraulic
- FeaturesTolerate Continuous Spraying with Water, High Humidity, Airborne Contaminants and Moderately Corrosive Conditions
- For Use WithAgricultural, Commercial and Industrial Applications
- Application2-Stage Heating or Cooling
- Enclosure TypeNEMA 4X, (2) Piece Molded Plastic
- Voltage Range120 to 277VAC
- Inductive Amps @ 120V16A
- Inductive Amps @ 240V8A
- Full Load Amps @ 120V15A
- Full Load Amps @ 240VAC8A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 120V16A
- Contact Rating Resistive @ 240V8A
- Number of Stages2
- StandardsNEMA 4X
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Search Terms
- Temperature Controls (889)
- Heating/Cooling Controls (472)
- Heating/Cooling Thermostats (293)
- Line Voltage Thermostats (249)
- Thermostatic Temperature Controls (173)
- Ventilation Controls (131)
- Ventilation Temperature Controls (129)
- Single-Pole Double-Throw (SPDT) Thermostats (102)
- Multistage Thermostats (75)
- Industrial Thermostats (74)
- Moisture-Resistant Thermostats (12)
- Variable Temperature Controls (9)
- Coil Bulb Controls (2)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.