Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Self Priming, Aluminum, 1/3 HP
- Item # 6GPG4
- Mfr. Model # 6GPG4
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3717
- Shipping Weight 28.83 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Impeller MaterialAluminum
- Wetted MaterialsAluminum, 304 Stainless Steel, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Inlet1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet1-1/2" NPT
- Motor EnclosureODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Motor TypeCapacitor-Start, Capacitor-Run
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialCarbon Steel
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal Material304 Stainless Steel, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Seal ApplicationNon-Flammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Components
- Max. Pressure13.9 psi
- Max. Head32 ft.
- Suction Lift25 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head36 gpm @ 2 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head17 gpm @ 20 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head2 gpm @ 31 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head12-33 gpm @ 25-15 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp.180 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity1
- Max. Case Pressure85 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity31 SSU
- Impeller TypeSemiclosed
- Bearing TypeBall
- Port Rotation4 Position Increments
- Drain PlugEasily Accessible
- Agency ComplianceCSA C & US
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationFor General Purpose Chemical Transfer From Drums or Storage Tanks. Not Recommended for Perchloroethylene or Trichloroethylene
- GPM of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head37
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head35
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head33
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head21
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head17
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head12
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head6
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.