Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, Centrifugal, 3/4HP, 3 Ph
- Item # 5UPW5
- Mfr. Model # 5UPW5
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3717
- Shipping Weight 45.46 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Inlet (In.)2
- Outlet (In.)1-1/2
- Suction Lift (Ft.)25
- Length (In.)18-5/8
- Width (In.)6-9/16
- Height (In.)11-13/16
- GPM @ 10 PSI49
- GPM @ 15 PSI46
- GPM @ 20 PSI40
- GPM @ 25 PSI34
- GPM @ 30 PSI28
- GPM @ 35 PSI21
- GPM @ 40 PSI15
- Shut-Off (Ft.)97
- Max. Pressure (PSI)42
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)32 @ 60
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)15-50 GPM @ 90-50 Ft.
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- Motor Type3-Phase
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Service Factor1.27
- Wetted MaterialsThermoplastic, SS,Viton,Carbon,Ceramic.
- Housing MaterialThermoplastic
- Impeller MaterialNoryl
- Volute MaterialThermoplastic
- Seal TypeViton Fitted Mechanical Shaft
- Seal MaterialViton, Carbon, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Seal ApplicationWater
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- GPM of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head54
- Bearing TypeDouble Shielded Pre Lubricated Ball
- Max. Specific Gravity1
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)80
- Max. Fluid Viscosity31 SSU
- Inlet Pressure (PSI)38
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Port Rotation90 Degrees Increments
- Drain PlugYes
- Agency ComplianceMotor Only CSA
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- FeaturesStainless Steel Fasteners and Inserts
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- ApplicationWater Transfer, Dewatering and Lawn Sprinkling for Residential and Commercial Uses
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.