Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, 1/4 HP, 115/1/60
- Item # 5PXX9
- Mfr. Model # 5PXX9
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3724
- Shipping Weight 11.31 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Housing MaterialAluminum
- Impeller TypeOpen
- Impeller MaterialAluminum
- GPM of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head23
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head18
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head4
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialStainless Steel, Buna N Carbon/Ceramic Parts
- NEMA/IEC Frame48Z
- Motor RPM1725
- Motor TypeODP
- Service Factor1
- Wetted MaterialsAluminum, Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Volute MaterialAluminum
- Shaft MaterialCarbon Steel
- Screw MaterialPlated Steel
- GPM @ 1 Ft. of Head24
- GPM of Water @ 3 Ft. of Head21
- GPH of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head18
- GPM @ 7 Feet of Head13
- Max. Specific Gravity1
- Max. Fluid Viscosity31 SSU
- Bearing TypeBall
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationFor Irrigation, Dewatering and General Water Transfer, Handles Clear Nonflammable Liquids Compatible With Pump Component Materials and Liquids That Contain Some Sediment
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Thank you for using Grainger Ask and Answer.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.