Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, 2 HP, ODP, 3 Ph
- Item # 5GUP4
- Mfr. Model # 5GUP4
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3716
- Shipping Weight 68.0 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Impeller MaterialStainless Steel
- Wetted MaterialsStainless Steel, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Inlet2" NPT
- Outlet2" NPT
- Motor EnclosureODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Motor Type3 Phase
- Service Factor1.2
- Volute MaterialStainless Steel
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialZinc Plated
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialCarbon Ceramic-Viton
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable and Nonabrasive Liquids Compatible with Seal Component Materials Up to 200 F
- Max. Head72 ft.
- Suction Lift20 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head118 gpm @ 15 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head76 gpm @ 56 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head24 gpm @ 70 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head64-90 gpm @ 60-49 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp.200 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity1
- Max. Case Pressure165 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure100 psi
- Impeller TypeSemi Open
- Bearing TypeBall
- Max. Dia. Solids1/8"
- Port RotationNo
- Drain Plug1/4"-18 NPT
- Agency ComplianceUR Approved
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationFor Industrial and Commercial Applications, Such as Process Applications, Dewatering, Irrigation, Chemical Transfer, Decorative Water Features
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head118
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head115
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head112
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head108
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head99
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head89
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head64
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head24
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.