Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
3 HP Centrifugal Pump, 1 Phase, 230 Voltage, Stainless Steel Housing Material
- Item # 4ZA51
- Mfr. Model # 4ZA51
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3297
- Shipping Weight 94.0 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 3
- Phase 1
- Voltage 230
- Amps 12.5
- Hz 60
- Duty Continuous
- Inlet 2-1/2" NPT
- Outlet 2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame 56J
- Service Factor 1.0
- Wetted Materials Stainless Steel, Carbon, Ceramic, Viton
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Volute Material Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Screw Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Seal Material Standard, Carbon Ceramic Faces, Buna Elastomer and Stainless Steel Parts
- Seal Application Nonflammable And Nonabrasive Liquids Compatible With Seal Component Materials Up To 200F
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 100 SSU
- Impeller Type Enclosed
- Bearing Type BALL
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Drain Plug Easily Accessible
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 120 gpm @ 68 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 100-160 gpm @ 78-60 ft..
- Impeller Dia. 4-3/4"
- Inlet Pressure 100 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 0.40625"
- Max. GPM @ Head 210 gpm @ 30 ft.
- Max. Head 87 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 40 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure 38 psi
- Min. GPM @ Head 83 gpm @ 80 ft.
- RPM 3500
- Height 12"
- Length 16-1/4"
- Width 9-3/8"
- Application For High Volume Service, For Industrial And Commercial Applications, Such As Process Applications, Dewatering, Irrigation,Chemical Transfer, Decorative Water Features.
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 209
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 194
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 176
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 156
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 81.8
Compliance and Restrictions
Need help finding replacement parts? Please use the list below or call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643)
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1488)
- Chemical Pumps (1197)
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1165)
- Pressure Booster Pumps (851)
- Water Pressure Boosters (820)
- Pressure Boosters (815)
- Recirculating Pumps (546)
- Straight Centrifugal Pumps (489)
- Close-Coupled Pumps (443)
- Coolant Pumps (332)
- Agricultural Pumps (291)
- Close-Coupled Centrifugal Pumps (277)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.