Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Inlet (In.)2-1/2 NPT
- Outlet (In.)2 NPT
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Motor RPM3500
- Motor TypeCapacitor Start
- Service Factor1.0
- Wetted MaterialsSS, Carbon, Ceramic, Viton
- Impeller MaterialStainless Steel
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Volute MaterialStainless Steel
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialStandard, Carbon Ceramic Faces, Viton Elastomer and SS Parts
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable And Nonabrasive Liquids Compatible With Seal Component Materials Up To 200F
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)40 to 200
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head209
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head194
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head176
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head156
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head128
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head81.8
- Max. Head (Ft.)87
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)120 @ 68
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)100-160 GPM @ 78-60 Ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure (PSI)100
- Impeller TypeEnclosed
- Bearing TypeBall
- Max. Pressure (PSI)38
- Max. Dia. Solids (In.)0.40625
- Port Rotation4 Position Increments
- Drain PlugEasily Accessible
- Length (In.)16.27
- Height (In.)12.00
- Width (In.)9.30
- For Use WithNonflammable and Non-abrasive Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- ApplicationFor High Volume Service, For Industrial And Commercial Applications, Such As Process Applications, Dewatering, Irrigation,Chemical Transfer, Decorative Water Features.
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1403)
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1163)
- Chemical Pumps (1135)
- Pressure Booster Pumps (734)
- Water Pressure Boosters (734)
- Pressure Boosters (703)
- Recirculating Pumps (584)
- Straight Centrifugal Pumps (471)
- Close-Coupled Pumps (404)
- Agricultural Pumps (326)
- Close-Coupled Centrifugal Pumps (292)
- Coolant Pumps (229)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This pump only has a seal designed for clear liquids or non abrasives, that being said the standard seal is Carbon/Ceramic/Viton. This seal is soft and will not stand up to abrasives, inorder to go with a better seal you would need to go to a Silicon Carbide / Ceramic which is not an optional seal for this pump. The way to get a better seal is to remove it get a dimention on it ( we dont have any dimentions on seals for this pump) cross it to a Pac-seal or US seal..
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Ask and Answer Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.
The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any statements posted, including statements posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such statements.
Use of any linked web site provided in a post is at the user's own risk. This site should not replace the use by you of any technical product manual or other professional resource or adviser available to you.
The source for the answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are based on the information provided with the question, which may not be complete or may not apply to other situations, and based on product literature and informational materials, the content of which is provided by Grainger's product suppliers. Grainger disclaims liability for any information it provides in Ask and Answer which later may be alleged or determined by a court of law to be inaccurate or incorrect.
The answers given by Grainger in Ask and Answer are not intended to replace or supplement any professional, engineering or other consultation services available to its product users. Always read, understand, and follow the product information and instructions provided by the manufacturer. same on category AAA as well