Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Inlet2-1/2" NPT
- Outlet2" NPT
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Service Factor1.0
- Wetted MaterialsStainless Steel, Carbon, Ceramic, Viton
- Impeller MaterialStainless Steel
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Volute MaterialStainless Steel
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialStandard, Carbon Ceramic Faces, Buna Elastomer and Stainless Steel Parts
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable And Nonabrasive Liquids Compatible With Seal Component Materials Up To 200F
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Impeller TypeEnclosed
- Bearing TypeBall
- Port Rotation4 Position Increments
- Drain PlugEasily Accessible
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head120 gpm @ 68 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head100-160 gpm @ 78-60 ft..
- Impeller Dia.4-3/4"
- Inlet Pressure100 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids0.40625"
- Max. GPM @ Head210 gpm @ 30 ft.
- Max. Head87 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp.40 Degrees to 200 Degrees F
- Max. Pressure38 psi
- Min. GPM @ Head83 gpm @ 80 ft.
- ApplicationFor High Volume Service, For Industrial And Commercial Applications, Such As Process Applications, Dewatering, Irrigation,Chemical Transfer, Decorative Water Features.
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head209
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head194
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head176
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head156
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head128
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head81.8
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1453)
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1118)
- Chemical Pumps (1072)
- Pressure Booster Pumps (793)
- Pressure Boosters (793)
- Water Pressure Boosters (793)
- Recirculating Pumps (567)
- Straight Centrifugal Pumps (464)
- Close-Coupled Pumps (393)
- Agricultural Pumps (299)
- Close-Coupled Centrifugal Pumps (292)
- Coolant Pumps (229)
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
This pump only has a seal designed for clear liquids or non abrasives, that being said the standard seal is Carbon/Ceramic/Viton. This seal is soft and will not stand up to abrasives, inorder to go with a better seal you would need to go to a Silicon Carbide / Ceramic which is not an optional seal for this pump. The way to get a better seal is to remove it get a dimention on it ( we dont have any dimentions on seals for this pump) cross it to a Pac-seal or US seal..
I hope this answers your question, thanks for using Grainger Ask & Answer!
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.