Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (1-800-472-4643).
7-1/2 HP Centrifugal Pump, 3 Phase, 230/460 Voltage, Cast Iron Housing Material
- Item # 4ZA44
- Mfr. Model # 4ZA44
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 170.0 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 7-1/2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 230/460
- Amps 18.3/9.2
- Hz 60
- Duty Continuous
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Wetted Materials CI,BR, Carbon, Ceramic, Buna N
- Impeller Material Bronze
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Seal Material Standard, Carbon Ceramic Faces, Buna Elastomer and SS Parts
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Enclosed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 197
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 188
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 179
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 170
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head 158
- GPM of Water @ 110 Ft. of Head 145
- GPM of Water @ 120 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 130 Ft. of Head 108
- GPM of Water @ 140 Ft. of Head 76.4
- Motor RPM 3500
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Item # 12A075DAYTON
Price $2,293.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.