Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
This item has been discontinued and is unavailable for purchase. Check the Alternate Products selection below for options. For more information call 1-800-GRAINGER (472-4643).
Centrifugal Pump, 7.5hp
- Item # 4ZA44
- Mfr. Model # 4ZA44
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 170.0 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame184JM
- Service Factor1.0
- Wetted MaterialsCI,BR, Carbon, Ceramic, Buna N
- Impeller MaterialBronze
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Volute MaterialCast Iron
- Shaft MaterialSteel
- Screw MaterialZinc Plated
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialStandard, Carbon Ceramic Faces, Buna Elastomer and SS Parts
- Seal ApplicationNonflammable And Nonabrasive Liquids Compatible With Seal Component Materials Up To 180F
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Impeller TypeEnclosed
- Bearing TypeBall
- Port Rotation4 Position Increments
- Drain PlugEasily Accessible
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationFor High Volume Service, For Industrial And Commercial Applications, Such As Process Applications, Dewatering, Irrigation,Chemical Transfer, Decorative Water Features.
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head197
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head188
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head179
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head170
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head158
- GPM of Water @ 110 Ft. of Head145
- GPM of Water @ 120 Ft. of Head128
- GPM of Water @ 130 Ft. of Head108
- GPM of Water @ 140 Ft. of Head76.4
Compliance and Restrictions
This product is not intended for potable water applications (human consumption – drinking and cooking) and has not been designed to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable water applications. This item is for use only in non-potable (non-human consumption) water applications.
This item is restricted for conveying or dispensing water for potable use (human consumption).
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
- Centrifugal Pumps (1470)
- Transfer Pumps (1259)
- Liquid Transfer Pumps (1149)
- Chemical Pumps (1130)
- Pressure Booster Pumps (833)
- Pressure Boosters (807)
- Water Pressure Boosters (807)
- Recirculating Pumps (553)
- Straight Centrifugal Pumps (473)
- Close-Coupled Pumps (419)
- Coolant Pumps (327)
- Agricultural Pumps (307)
- Close-Coupled Centrifugal Pumps (277)
- High-Head Pumps (215)
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.