Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Transfer Pump, 1/3 HP, Cast Iron
- Item # 4YKP5
- Mfr. Model # 4YKP5
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3299
- Shipping Weight 39.0 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 1/3
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 7.0/3.5
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Cast-Iron
- Wetted Materials Cast Iron, 304 SS, Viton,Carbon, Ceramic
- Hz 60
- RPM 3450
- Inlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame 56J
- Motor Type CSCR
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Screw Material Carbon Steel
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Seal Material 304 SS, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Seal Application Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Components
- Max. Pressure 13.9 psi
- Max. Head 32 ft.
- Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head 36 gpm @ 2 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 17 gpm @ 20 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 2 gpm @ 31 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 12-33 gpm @ 25-15 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 85 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 31 SSU
- Inlet Pressure 71.1 psi
- Impeller Type Semiclosed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Port Rotation 4 Position Increments
- Drain Plug Easily Accessible
- Agency Compliance CSA (C&US)
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Application For general purpose chemical transfer from drums or storage tanks.
- Height 10"
- Length 16-3/4"
- Width 7-5/16"
- GPM of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head 37
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 35
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 33
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 21
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 17
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 12
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 6
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.