Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Close CoupleYes
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Motor EnclosureODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame48Y
- Motor RPM3450
- Service Factor1.3
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Impeller MaterialNoryl
- Impeller Dia.4-3/4"
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal TypeType 21
- Seal MaterialBuna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Liquid Temp.140 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head37
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head34
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head31
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head25
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head19
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head13
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head3
- Max. Head83 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head3 @ 80 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head34 @ 20 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head17 @ 58 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head10-30 gpm @ 72-43 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1
- Wetted MaterialsStainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Noryl, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Max. Case Pressure100 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity1 cP
- Max. Pressure125 psi
- Bearing TypeBall
- Number of Port Positions4
- Drain Plug Position4 Position
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- Liquid CompatibilityNonflammable, Non Abrasive
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.