Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, 1-1/2hp, 3-Ph, 460V
- Item # 4RJ77
- Mfr. Model # 4RJ77
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # N/A
- Shipping Weight 35.75 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Close CoupleYes
- Housing MaterialCast Iron
- Motor EnclosureODP
- NEMA/IEC Frame48Y
- Motor RPM3455
- Motor TypeP
- Service Factor1.1
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Impeller MaterialNoryl
- Impeller Dia.5-1/4"
- Seal TypeType 21
- Seal MaterialBuna-N Elastomers, Carbon/Ceramic Face, 316 Stainless Steel Metal Parts
- Max. Liquid Temp.140 Degrees F
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head70
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head66
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head57
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head48
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head35
- Max. Head118 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head35 @ 100 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head70 @ 20 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head45 @ 85 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head30-56 gpm @ 105-62 ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1
- Wetted MaterialsStainless Steel, Carbon, Cast Iron, Noryl, Ceramic, Buna-N
- Max. Case Pressure100 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity1 cP
- Max. Pressure60 psi
- Bearing TypeSealed Ball
- Number of Port Positions4
- Liquid CompatibilityNonflammable
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.