Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- TypeHigh Head, Close Coupled
- Housing MaterialClose-Grained Cast Iron, Seal Plate
- Inlet (In.)1-1/4
- Outlet (In.)1
- Motor EnclosureODP
- Impeller MaterialNoryl
- Seal Type21
- Seal MaterialStandard, Carbon Ceramic Faces, Buna Elastomer and SS Parts
- Seal ApplicationWater
- Max. Liquid Temp. (F)140
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head70
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head66
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head57
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head48
- GPM of Water @ 100 Ft. of Head35
- Max. Head (Ft.)118
- Min. GPM @ Head (Ft.)35 @ 100
- Max. GPM @ Head (Ft.)70 @ 20
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head (Ft.)45 @ 85
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head (Ft.)30-56 GPM @ 105-62 Ft.
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Wetted MaterialsNoryl, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Carbon, Ceramic, Buna.
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI)100
- Max. Fluid Viscosity1.0CP
- Max. Pressure (PSI)60
- Bearing TypeSealed Ball
- Port Rotation90 Increments
- Drain PlugEasily Accessible
- For Use WithNonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Length (In.)14-3/8
- Width (In.)7-13/16
- Height (In.)8-5/8
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.