Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Pump, 2 HP, 208-230/460V, 9.6-9.2/4.6 Amp
- Item # 4JMX7
- Mfr. Model # 4JMX7
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3727
- Shipping Weight 52.0 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Inlet2" NPT
- Housing Material304 Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material304 SS
- Seal MaterialViton
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Outlet1-1/2" NPT
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- Max. Head68 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head130 gpm @ 5 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head55 gpm @ 50 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head24 gpm @ 60 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head26-100 gpm @ 60-100 ft.
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Motor RPM3450
- Service Factor1.15
- Wetted MaterialsCarbon, Ceramic, 304 Stainless Steel, Viton
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp.200 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity1.0
- Max. Case Pressure150 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity31 SSU
- Inlet Pressure121 psi
- Impeller TypeClosed
- Bearing TypeBALL
- Max. Dia. Solids1/8"
- Port Rotation90 Degrees Increments
- Drain PlugNo
- Agency ComplianceCUS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 yr.
- ApplicationLiquids Transfer, Circulation, Chemical Processing, Cooling, Pressure Boosting and Circulating
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head130
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head114
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head110
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head109
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head102
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head92
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head85
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head55
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head24
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Ask your questions. Share your answers.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.