Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
304 Stainless Steel 3/4 HP Centrifugal Pump, 1 Phase, 115/230 Voltage
- Item # 4JMV5
- Mfr. Model # 4JMV5
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3301
- Shipping Weight 30.8 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 3/4
- Phase 1
- Inlet 1-1/4" NPT
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 8.2/4.1
- Housing Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Seal Material Viton, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Outlet 3/4" NPT
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Max. Head 62 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head 58 gpm @ 5 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 30 gpm @ 41 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 3 gpm @ 60 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 20-48 gpm @ 48-15 ft.
- Length 13-5/16"
- Width 6-9/16"
- Height 7-7/8"
- Hz 60
- NEMA/IEC Frame 56J
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type PSC
- Service Factor 1.4
- Wetted Materials Carbon, Ceramic, 304 Stainless Steel, Viton
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Screw Material Stainless Steel
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 150 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 31 SSU
- Inlet Pressure 123 psi
- Impeller Type Closed
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/8"
- Port Rotation 90 Degrees Increments
- Drain Plug No
- Agency Compliance CUS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Application Liquids Transfer, Circulation, Chemical Processing, Cooling, Pressure Boosting and Circulating
- Includes Manual
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 58
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 52
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 47
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 44
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 38
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 29
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 18
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 3
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 4JMW9DAYTON
Price $821.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.