Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, 1 1/2 HP, 3 Ph, 230/460V
- Item # 2ZXT4
- Mfr. Model # 2ZXT4
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3716
- Shipping Weight 51.75 lbs.
- ItemCentrifugal Pump
- Housing MaterialStainless Steel
- Impeller MaterialStainless Steel
- Wetted MaterialsSS, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Inlet1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet1-1/2" NPT
- Motor EnclosureTEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame56J
- Motor TypeTEFC
- Service Factor1.3
- Volute MaterialStainless Steel
- Shaft MaterialStainless Steel
- Screw MaterialStainless Steel
- Seal TypeMechanical
- Seal MaterialViton, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Seal ApplicationLong Life When Not Run Dry or Pumping Abrasives
- Max. Head52 ft.
- Suction Lift6 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head100 gpm @ 2 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head30 gpm @ 43 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head7 gpm @ 50 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head28-73 gpm @ 45-25 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp.200 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity1.3
- Max. Case Pressure75 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure75 psi
- Impeller TypeOpen
- Bearing TypeBall
- Max. Dia. Solids3/8"
- Port RotationSingle
- Drain PlugEasily Accessible at Bottom
- Manufacturers Warranty Length1 Year
- ApplicationSelf-Priming to 6 ft. of Suction Lift
- GPM of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head100
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head95
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head91
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head85
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head79
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head72
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head66
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head48
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head7
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.