Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
Centrifugal Pump, 1 1/2 HP, 3 Ph, 230/460V
- Item # 2ZXT4
- Mfr. Model # 2ZXT4
- UNSPSC # 40151503
- Catalog Page # 3716
- Shipping Weight 51.75 lbs.
- Item Centrifugal Pump
- HP 1-1/2
- Phase 3
- Voltage 230/460
- Amps 4.6/2.3
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Wetted Materials SS, Viton, Carbon, Ceramic
- Hz 60
- RPM 3450
- Inlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Outlet 1-1/2" NPT
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- NEMA/IEC Frame 56J
- Motor Type TEFC
- Service Factor 1.3
- Volute Material Stainless Steel
- Shaft Material Stainless Steel
- Screw Material Stainless Steel
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Seal Material Viton, Carbon, Ceramic, SS
- Seal Application Long Life When Not Run Dry or Pumping Abrasives
- Max. Head 52 ft.
- Suction Lift 6 ft.
- Max. GPM @ Head 100 gpm @ 2 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 30 gpm @ 43 ft.
- Min. GPM @ Head 7 gpm @ 50 ft.
- Best Efficiency Range GPM @ Head 28-73 gpm @ 45-25 ft.
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.3
- Max. Case Pressure 75 psi
- Max. Fluid Viscosity 100 SSU
- Inlet Pressure 75 psi
- Impeller Type Open
- Bearing Type BALL
- Duty Continuous
- Max. Dia. Solids 3/8"
- Port Rotation Single
- Drain Plug Easily Accessible at Bottom
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Application Self-Priming to 6 ft. of Suction Lift
- Height 9-1/2"
- Length 17-5/16"
- Width 6-1/8"
- Includes Manual
- GPM of Water @ 2 Ft. of Head 100
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 95
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 91
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 79
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 72
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 66
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 7
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.
Grainger is neither responsible for, not does it endorse, the content of any statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger.